Friday 29 October 2010

Memories of childhood



With this song of Jim Croce I start this post related with my childhood. This song is part of my childhood, when I was a little girl. And I have a lot of photographs of that age, so this song is related with my post too.

My best memories are from when I was 11. I was doing many things at school, like learning some sports and learning to play guitar. I was too young and I had a lot of energy. I had good friends at that time, like my current best friend. Maybe I remember this age better than others because of the importance to me.

Why is so important this age specially for me? First of all by the things that I learnt, I was so curious, and the great part of my questions were answered in that age. Second because I learnt how to do great friends. And third because I realise of my potential to do many things, I thought I could be a great guitar player or a great sportswoman one day. This last thing was very important, because opened my mind to a perspective of my possible future; I fill up my mind of dreams!!

All this thing that I've been saying look like good things, but there is a little bad thing: I hadn't good marks on my tests. But who cares! Most of the time I spent it with my friends, playing guitar, doing sports, laughing and all the things that people do in their childhood.

With my friend we always remember this age like the most happy ever. I really think that this year, 1999, were crucial in my current life, because still today the most important things for me is play my guitar, to do sports and have a great time with my friends. I learnt many things, but first of all I learnt how to enjoy my life.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Good Paulina.

You got,

task: 3 points
voc and grammmar : 2.5 points
cohesion: 3 points

final grade: 6.7 congratulations.

See you in class.

Paula said...

HI PAULINA,

YOU GOT A 5.6 ON THE TEST.

GOOD JOB,

PAULA

Post a Comment